11/22/11

Welcome to DroidFreak Enterprises

Hello, this is DroidFreak. Welcome to my new blog, where I will post all of my online projects in one place. You may know me as markdykstra36 on Youtube or droidfreak36 on NXTlog. I will copy content, such as videos and NXT projects, from other sites onto this blog and post some content that cannot be posted elsewhere, such as Power Functions projects and a Rubiks cube solution.

The following is a test of posting videos and pictures.

Storm Surge Video:
 


Shotgun Catapult Picture:


2 comments:

  1. Shotgun catapult? Now that looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tan: I actually made and took apart that a long time ago. It was pretty cool, and I still have videos and pictures of it on my computer, so I'll probably post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete